❤Cerises チェリー❤facebook❤

❤Cerises チェリー❤facebook❤
❤Simple Life❤

Sunday, September 13, 2009

❤ Hard days ❤

Every day i woke up...
Once i open my eyes.
Memorize back our days v hv been together.
Everythings is so hard, many problems waiting for us.
Can v hold on till everything is fine?
What should v do?
I felt hard to breath. T^T
I nearly dunno what to do anymore.
Just hope that everything can turns back well soon.

**CHERRiE with Curly hair?Looks nice to you?**


13 Sept 2009(MONDAY),9.30a.m

My eyes was red and pain T^T
Really dunno what happeneD.
Haiz~
without thinking so much ,
I went for doctor.
Doctor said my eyes Allergy and maybe Infection too.(I was damn worried) T^T
He gave me some Allergy eye drop and also some antibiotic.
It cost RM152. (LOlls~ Expensive leh @@)
But i nd to back for 2nd checking on this Thursday to make sure my eyes is fine.
I hope i`ll recover soon .
God bless me please T^T



❤ Cherrie チェリー ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

☠Cerises チェリー`s☠ ❤✖iåoваве 愛❤

☠Cerises チェリー`s☠ ❤✖iåoваве 愛❤
вавеCerises