❤Cerises チェリー❤facebook❤

❤Cerises チェリー❤facebook❤
❤Simple Life❤

Monday, August 17, 2009

❤The 5th days without HiM❤

Since 13.08.09 (Thursday)

Today is the 5th days without him.
Around 3pm,
I received a msg from him.
I felt so glad that i knew he`s ok and fine.
Although v just chat for few msgs, I felt so glad that i knew he`s ok and fine.
Hope v will msg for sometimes ^^
I tried my best to assume him as friends le.
I hope i can.
Wish he`s always healthy and happy,It`s enough for me as long as he`s stay well .


❤Memories 思__豪JL❤
不晓得何时,我跟他相遇了。
记得第一次遇见,是在我工作的时候。
那时的我,根本对他没什么特别的印象。
就在我正坐在店里发呆的时候。。。电话突然响起。。。
信息显示出陌生的号码。
就这样,我们认识了。原来是我店里的同事,把我号码给了他。
谁知Stephy这一给,也连同我们俩的红线给绑上了。 ><
Stephy,谢谢你。也因为你,我认识了他。

好啦~
先带给大家一小段我们的相识。

明天再续...

依然❤
思__豪17.08.2009










No comments:

Post a Comment

☠Cerises チェリー`s☠ ❤✖iåoваве 愛❤

☠Cerises チェリー`s☠ ❤✖iåoваве 愛❤
вавеCerises